My experience writing blogs




To say goodbye this last post, I want to tell you how was my experience writing blogs. At the beginning it was complicated and a bit boring, because I not accustomed to writing in English and it was hard to write the verbs in the past or future, but when I wrote more I accustomed and when I did not know a word I was looking for its translation, which helped me, as before I wrote everything in Spanish I put it in the translator and it was done, and in the end I did not learn anything.
I feel that my ability to write in English has improved, I learned new words and how to write better in English, although it still It's difficult to me and it takes me a long time I feel that if I practice more I will continue to improve.
In the future we could include more free themes or something related to what we are learning in classes, in order to apply it better, current topics or more personal, such as movies, music, countries, etc.

In relation to the themes, most liked it, but I would have liked to write more of contingent themes of the country or the world, more related to culture or real events, rather than objects, so that in addition to developing the ability to write in English we also develop the criticism, and thus in the comments make more discussions.



Comentarios

  1. Make more discussion is a very good idea, will be very useful to our learning

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario