My beautiful cat


Hello Everybody!

Since I was a little girl I love animals. My favorite kinds of pets are the normal pets, cats and dogs. In my life I had one cats and three dogs, regrettably all have died by accident, but in the actuality I have a cat, since 2010, when with my family moved to Coquimbo, in the house there was many cats on the roofs, but they were not friendly, just one female cat let herself caress. We fed and cared for her, and then she became our pet. Her name is Mara, and I like so much because is beautiful, affectionate and intelligent, but sometimes I don't like when wake everyone with their meows for food, she is very hungry hahaha. 
I think the pets are very important to the families and society, because in the children, the pets help how must treat to the animals, respecting and caring them, this makes children better human beings in society. When these things are taught at an early age, future problems are avoided, such as irresponsible possession, trafficking and abandonment of animals.



Comentarios

Publicar un comentario