My laptop






My favorite piece of technology is my laptop. I have had 2 laptop in my life, the first one was given to my by the Ministry of Education and  4 years after it was broken, and the second my parents gave to me before to enter the university. I use my laptop for everything, to study, make works, listen music, watch videos and movies, use social medias, etc. I use it every day, or the grand part of the week. I think to my laptop is very useful, because I can use it to do many things, academic and recreational,  is very lightweight, for this I can carry it a any places in my bag. If I had not my laptop, everything would be more complicated, and would have to go a other place with computers, a bibliary or cyber, to do my academic stuff, and that would be very horrible, I hope my laptop last a lot of time.




Comentarios

  1. Laptop are great for academic stuff! it is my favourite pice of technology to

    ResponderBorrar
  2. I use my laptop to write essays and play games.

    ResponderBorrar
  3. My first laptop gave me the education´s ministry too

    ResponderBorrar
  4. Laptop is a fantastic piece I used tomy laptop to watch moovies in netflix
    :D

    ResponderBorrar
  5. Same here! my first personal computer was give it to me thanks to a scholarship of the ministry of education

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario