Why did I choose my career?






Hello Everybody!

It is difficult to decide what proffesion you want to for all life. When I was a little girl, 6-7 years more or less, I dreamed to be a vet, because I loved very much the animals. Them when I started the high school, I started to interest me in medical career, but I dont like the science matter, only the biology, for this when I applyied to university I put as firts option psychology, because wanted to know the functioning of the mind, and why the people go behave in a certain way. I after that I put sociology, and bachillerato in different universities. Finally I decided to study Psychology in University of Chile, until now I haved an amazing experience, the ambient is great, I have a good classmates and the teachers are very understanding and experts in their subjects. When I finish my career I have different places to work, I could work in school, clinical, business, foundation, etc. But I like the clinical area, and work with adults or adolescent, because it is interesting to me, and I don't like the children really much.
 
And you, Why you choosed your career?

Comentarios

  1. Wow! Great story!
    I decided to study anthropology because the name sounded pretty hahaha

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Great dessicion Judith
    The clinical area is also interesting for me.

    ResponderBorrar
  3. Cool blogg, I also wanted to be a veterinary when I was little!

    ResponderBorrar
  4. I have a question for you, would you like work here in stgo or coquimbo?

    ResponderBorrar
  5. Wow, when I was a child I dreamed to be a vet too !

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario